Back to the Basics 7-Item Student Packet
Back to the Basics
NOTE: This item is currently out of stock. Please check out iGro, a curriculum developed from Back to the Basics easily adapted to any age group.
Designed to give junior high students a foundation for godly principles in basic disciplines of their faith such as:
Includes how to:
• Spend time alone with God
• Establishing a prayer time
• Begin Scripture memory
• How to journal and take notes
• How to share their faith
• A vision for discipleship
- Spiritual Check-up
- Quiet Time
- Scripture Memory, Note Taking, and Accountability
- Lifestyle Evangelism
- The Life of a Disciple
My Quiet Time
My Quiet Time daily devotional guides are available in 13-week (quarterly) booklets. Special emphasis on illustration and application helps to make the message of the Bible come alive, and the easy-to-read style makes a daily quiet time more enjoyable for both teens and adults. Great for starting a daily quiet time.
Note: Please specify My Quiet Time Series.
7-Item Pack Includes:
Back to the Basics Student Curriculum
- My Quiet Time Devotional Guide
- Journal (Default is the Structured Journal; call 817-295-1000 to order Freestyle)
- Scripture Memory Card Holder
- Journal Cover - Choose from 14 Vinyl Single Color Journals (Included) or 6 Premium Duotone Colors (Small Additional Cost)
- Discipleship Commitment Card
- The Answer Tract
Note: Premium Duotone Colors add a small additional cost per Pack (reflected in total price).
Note: Perforated memory cards (NIV translation), one for each week, are located in the middle of each My Quiet Time guide.
Note: Single Devotionals (without Journal, Scripture Memory Card Holder, and Vinyl Journal Cover) available in a separate listing.